Inspired by David’s 33 logos in 33 minutes, I grabbed my camera looking for logos. Overwhelmed by the sheer volume of brands that bombarded me, I took the lazy approach and completed this post without shifting my backside away from my desk.
And just to prove I really didn’t have to go very far to complete this post, here is my desk where all these logos can be found (although some camouflaged amongst the clutter and untidiness).
Thanks to Jane for inspiring a lot of people to have fun with brands:
- Vivien's Brandwashed in eight minutes
- Afsin's 12 logos in 12 minutes
- DWB's Branding before breakfast
- Sander's 14 logos in 14 minutes
- Alan's brand day: morning edition
- Anna's day in brands
- Daniel's day in brands
- Fox's brand name day
- Doug's what time is your brand?
- Phil's where we encounter brands
- David's day in the life of gen Y
- Mike's brand timeline portrait
- Dehog's day in brands and logos
- Beyond Rivalry's brand timeline portrait
- Tracie's branding iron
What does your day look like in brands? What logos are surrounding you now? Join in and let everyone know.